Friday, October 1, 2010

Baby Legwarmers!

I love legwarmers on babies; they are so cute! I don't like paying at least $7 a pair for them. I was so excited to find this tutorial the other day on making legwarmers from knee socks, and I had to try it out!

Yesterday, I went to Target in search of knee socks, and I found these for $1 a pair! They were on sale from $2, which isn't bad either. So I picked up many pairs, so I can make legwarmers for Zerah to wear under all her cute dresses when it is cold and snowy here this winter for $1 each. I made the pair above in about ten minutes.:)

I had to share quickly, so all the pictures were taken at night when the light isn't great. The sale ends on the legwarmers at my Target on Oct. 2nd.

2 comments:

Stephanie D said...

Oh, those are adorable!

Vanessa Hewell said...

Very cute! Especially love the argyle. I haven't seen these at Target-may have to go look. Any excuse to go to Target works for me :)