I finished the "Paulie" playsuit that my mom and I worked on while she was here last week. I had to attach the ruffles along the bottom and add buttons after she left. I like the way it turned out!
It is made from the Children's Corner Paulie Pattern in a 6 month old size. I used pink gingham seersucker that my mom brought from home; I am not sure where she purchased it. We used rickrack around the yoke and attached rickrack across the front of the bodice as well.
I love the sash on the back, but I need to get better at tying pretty bows.
I love the ruffles along the bottom of the pants. I used my new ruffler foot, and it was so easy.
I definitely want to make more of these. I think she needs the short version for summer...