Sunday, March 14, 2010

Madison Dress

I love the way this little dress came out! The pattern was Bonnie Blue's Madison. The yoke is Amy Butler from her Love line, and the skirt is Kaffe Fasset Lime Sprays from his spring 2009 line. I made an 18 month so it will fit Zerah next summer. This was a pretty easy pattern to make; the hardest part is the buttons on the back. The pattern has three other views that I am going to have to try. It is one of my favorite patterns that I have made so far, so expect to see more like this.

Isn't the back cute with the buttons all lined up? She is going to have plenty of dresses!

8 comments:

Vanessa Hewell said...

So sweet! Love the fabrics you chose. I may have to get some of that Lime Spray if it is still available!

Andi said...

Gorgeous! Gorgeous! Gorgeous!

Stephanie D said...

Now watch--she'll be a little tomboy and want to be in shirts and jeans, like mine did! lol

Jess said...

I really, really love this dress. I'll have to keep that pattern in mind if I have a girl!

Karen said...

LOVE it. Super cute. She's going to look great for pictures, I can see!

Sweet Woodruff said...

I love Kaffee. I wish you were my mom and I was your daughter, because I would dress sweet all the time. I love this pattern. I have to have it.

em's scrapbag said...

Very cute. Love the Kaffe fabric.

QuiltedSimple said...

very sweet! love the fabrics you chose
kris