Sunday, January 31, 2010

Pop Garden Dress

I have finished another little dress for Zerah. This one is made from Heather Bailey Pop garden that I had leftover from making a diaper bag this summer. I used the Frannie pattern from Children's Corner for this one, and I love how it turned out. I really like how the ribbons gather under the arms, and I think it will be cute as a top when she grows out of it as a dress. It is lined in pink with teeny white polka dots-so cute. I made this one in a size two, so it will fit her next summer.

7 comments:

Karen said...

A very cute dress! I like the gathering under the arms too. And good thinking ahead :)

MandMStudio said...

Lovely:)

QuiltedSimple said...

very very lovely!
Kris

SewAmy said...

so sweet,love it.

Allie said...

So adorable! I love the ribbon detail.

Sherry said...

This is very cute! I haven't made any clothes in a while and have not heard of this pattern but it's so cute. The last time we went to visit Erin (my oldest daughter) in Nashville, we went to Children's Corner!

Mickey said...

I love the Frannie pattern. I used elastic instead of ties on the last one I made for my niece and it came out very nice.

I love the fabric you used on this one.

Great job!!!