Sunday, July 13, 2008

Craftster Lap Quilt Swap Top is Pieced!

For the last couple of months, I have been involved in a online quilting guild on Craftster.org. We have been making and exchanging blocks for each other using each others fabrics. I have tried to post all the different blocks I made for the other members of our group on here, but I have not been very good at posting the blocks that were made for me! Anyway, I have pieced together 20/24 of the blocks into a top! I am going to use the other 4 for a baby quilt in the future.I had some help with the piecing by Gigi...

All of the blocks I made for the swap!
I signed up for the next round and these are the fabrics that were mailed off yesterday! These were gathered in Mobile and in Denver. I sent 7 of the fabrics to each person in the swap.

1 comment:

Nat said...

Wow! Gigi looks extra hairy these days...