Monday, June 23, 2008

Quilt-A-Long: Catch Up! Week 5-9

I have been playing catchup on the blocks from crazymomquilts. The block above is from Week 5 which I was worried about because it has so many triangles. It is definitely not perfect, but it is done!
The next block is Week 6. There are a few errors, but I like the way the colors play on each other.
Next is Week 7! I love yellow and blue together.

Week 8 is next. I can't believe how behind I was in finishing and posting. This one I finished last week while I was in Birmingham.
Finally, we have the block posted today-Week 9! Phew, caught up on all the star blocks now. Just need to finish 5 of the setting blocks to be completely up to date.

3 comments:

jacquie said...

Good for you! You're a sewing machine...oooh I crack myself up! Seriously...I love your stars..colors and the sewing are wonderful!

Emily Cole said...

Wow, your blocks look really great! I love the fabrics you're using. I"m working on the setting blocks today, then I have to get caught up with blocks 9 and 10!

John said...

Hey Audrey! I am just catching up on your blog. I LOVE the blocks you are making for the quilt-a-long. They are all so pretty. I can't wait to see it all come together! I am trying to catch up on these blocks, too ...