Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Mosaic


a. Type your answer to each of the questions below into Flickr Search.
b. Using only the first page, pick an image.
c. Copy and paste each of the URLs for the images into fd's mosaic maker).

1. Audrey Hepburn, 2. Chicken bacon ranch, 3. page17, 4. Green Tea Sunset, 5. More Johnny Depp..., 6. C'mon!, add a note,, wich one's your favorite?!, 7. A TRIBUTE TO A DEAR FRIEND. (KILKENNY, IRELAND), 8. coffee and chocolate mousse cake, 9. Slip Slidin' Away, 10. The Avenue in mist and sun, 11. Reading book..., 12. Crafts April 2008 Nickel Dog Quilt 003

1. What is your first name? Audrey
2. What is your favorite food? Chicken and Bacon Sandwich with Barbecue Sauce
3. What high school did you go to? Jacksonville High School
4. What is your favorite color? green
5. Who is your celebrity? Johnny Depp or Ethan Hawke (really Ethan Hawke....)
6. Favorite drink? diet coke
7. Dream vacation? ireland
8. Favorite dessert? chocolate cake
9. What you want to be when you grow up? artist
10. What do you love most in life? family and friends
11. One Word to describe you : reader
Your flickr name: audreypawdrey

1 comment:

SewAmy said...

Love your mosaic. My fav celebrity was Johnny Depp too. I couldn't figure out how to put it in my blog so I just added my mosaic to my flickr.

About the sheet swap...she may have another one later. Everyone has been asking her to. So keep checking back. I'll be sure to post all the ones I get. :o)