I finished my swap squares today. The one above is another one for me with my fabrics. I may make more to make my quilt bigger because I still have some fabric left over.
The one above is a bonus block for Jenicat because I had just enough of her fabric left to make another block. I ran out of the light purple, so I added some purple polka dot from my stash. I think it blends nicely.
Here is a mosaic of all the blocks I have made since July for this swap. Twenty-one of the squares are all from the same pattern, and the top five are from this pattern. Now I need to go to the post office tomorrow, and mail these squares out!