Saturday, September 27, 2008

Craftster Lap Quilt Swap: Almost Finished!


I have finished a few more blocks over the last several days and only need to make one more for me!

This one is for ajanderson78; This is the second one for her.


Miss Disney's Christmas themed block is above. This is the second one for her, as well.



I have one more block for ritapizza too! I love the owls on the brown fabric. This makes 24 blocks that I have made for this swap since July. That is a lot of blocks! :) It has been really fun to play with so many diverse groupings of fabrics.

4 comments:

jacquie said...

these are great! some lucky swappees!

Tamara said...

You've done such a great job, well done;)

Kelly Fletcher said...

Christmas block is my favourite... Saw on 1/4 of an inch's blog that you're teaching yourself to embroider. I refer to Country Bumpkin's A-Z range almost every time I pick up a needle. They're brilliant reference books - step by step, colour photos and so many stitches to choose from. Definitely a good buy for embroiderers of all skill levels.

Anonymous said...

Great blocks! I really like the Christmas one.