Saturday, January 28, 2012

Swoon-4 blocks finished!


As of this afternoon, I am up to four Swoon blocks!  I have been having a lot of fun pairing the story prints to the background fabrics.  I love the scarf print in the outside rim, and I am going to try to use a little bit of it in each block I think.  I think it will help it all tie together in the end.  My goal is going to be to complete two blocks a week, which seems doable at this point.  It will ultimately end up on my daughter's big girl bed when she graduates from her crib.

You should definitely check out the flickr pool where there are such amazing blocks!  I can't believe there are over 850 people in the group now; there are going to be some amazing quilts!

3 comments:

Katie B said...

These are so sweet! They'll make a beautiful quilt for your little girl.

Starwood Quilter said...

I love the fabric you chose, and I love the Swoon pattern. This will be a beautiful quilt for your daughter!

Angela N. said...

Your blocks are looking so amazing. I love that fabric so much! I agree that keeping some of the scarf in each block will pull it together... i hope you have enough of it!