Friday, February 12, 2010

sewconnected and sewconnected2

This past weekend I finished some more blocks for the two swaps that I am in. The top two blocks are for my sewconnected group, and they are the last two blocks I need to send out! My month was December, so I am now just waiting for all my alphabet blocks to come back to me.

These two blocks are for Meg of luckyduckyday. She is making a Kaffe Fasset inspired quilt with solids an log cabinish blocks. It is going to be so beautiful with all of the saturated colors she has selected.

This one is for maddieandme for my sewconnected2 group. Her fabrics are so beautiful! She asked for an assortment of blocks, and I decided to make one with lots of triangles. Triangles are hard, but this one turned out pretty well I think. It is neat to look back and see how much better I have become at piecing together triangles over the last year.



4 comments:

Meg said...

What beautiful blocks! Thank you so much. And your triangles turned out great (and that fabric is awesome, too)!

em's scrapbag said...

Very beautiful blocks. Love the colors! I have to agree your triangles look great!

Sherry said...

I love all of them! I love the "wonkiness" and I love the fabrics. I love everything you do!

Wendy said...

Love the triangles, the polka dots really make them special - and the tiny sashing, very sweet.