Sunday, January 6, 2008

Christmas 2007


The Birmingham Skyline in December from Red Mountain


So...it is one of my new year's resolutions to join the blogging people of the world and here I am. The holidays were fantastic as always. We did our annual tour of the south to visit my folks in Birmingham, Brandon's folks in Mobile, friends in New Orleans, friends in Birmingham, and a trip to the bowl game in Atlanta where we saw cousins from both sides of the family in one big sweep.
Look it is the travelin' Gigi monster...


Our great friends in New Orleans:





The Auburn/Clemson game in Atlanta:




The final scoreboard : 23-20 Auburn wins in the first overtime in Chick-fil-A bowl history! The video is the tigers coming on to the field... the Auburn tigers that is not the Clemson tigers.Here is the scoreboard on the other side of the field. I apologize for the blurry pics...people were rushing me to get to the car and not get stuck in traffic :).










Finally, we have my folks in B'ham . We had a an awesome time. It was in the sixties while we were there, and we came home to Colorado weather in the thirties and snow on the ground.
It has been a relaxing couple of days off. Next I will review some books!

1 comment:

Nat said...

Hey Audrey! Welcome to world of blogging. I love the site. The pics of your trip were a great touch. I barely recognized Brandon, though. I don't think that I have ever seen him without facial hair. Talk to you soon!