Thursday, November 13, 2008

New bathroom curtains-finally!

I finally made some curtains for our refinished bathroom. We needed something to help with the blinds and to cover the top shelf.

Now that big tub of bathroom supplies has a place to hide!:)

Some of you remember when the bathroom looked like this during this past summer.
I am sorry if I scared some of you! It is so much better now. If you would like to revisit this whole experience go here and then here. It took me awhile to make these simple curtains...

6 comments:

Amy a.k.a. dragonryder4 said...

They are very pretty :) I need to get off my behind and make some new ones for my kitchen !

isolada. by design said...

WOW! I hadn't seen the before and after pictures of the bathroom. It looks FANTASTIC! Inspiration as we need to redo our bathroom floors & counters. And the curtains are adorable...simple, clean with a splash of color. Very nice.

QuiltedSimple said...

Love your curtains - they look wonderful in the new and improved bathroom!
Kris

jacquie said...

love that idea of a curtain hiding the ugly bathroom supplies. the bathroom is looking so good! it must be so nice to have it sparkling and new!

Stephanie D said...

It all looks great, Audrey!

em's scrapbag said...

I need to make curtains for so many rooms in our home. Your bathroom looks great. I want to redo ours. But after redoing the kitchen this summer it will have to wait until I have money again.