Saturday, October 4, 2008

Vintage Sheet Swap

I received my lovely set of vintage sheet fat quarters in the mail today! I sent in two different sheet combinations back at the very end of August and look at all the great sheet fabric I got in return! It was part of the Vintage Sheet Swap over at Crafty Beana.

Here is all the sheet goodness laid out.

I swear my parents had this set of sheets above on their bed while I was growing up. I instantly recognized it.

Finally, a close up on some of my favorites from the set. Now, I just need to figure out what I am going to make from these! She also sent the cutest set of pins but I couldn't get a good picture of them at all! I will try again later, and if it turns out, I will add it to the post. They are adorable!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

That looks like a lot of fun. Your fabrics look wonderful.

Unknown said...

That looks like a fun swap! You got a good group of fabrics :)

Bonus Mom said...

I am glad you like them! It was hard trying to divde them. What I love others may not. I hope everyone atleast got a few they Love!

jacquie said...

i haven't gotten mine yet...now i'm really looking forward to them!

QuiltedSimple said...

I got mine on Saturday - love them all. The green floral one was mine that I sent in. That swap was such fun!
Kris

Keri said...

I'm not a quilter, so it seems so smart to USE old sheets for something like this! Wow!

Thanks for stopping by my blog and commenting!