Sunday, August 15, 2010

Anna Tunic

I finished a shirt for me this past week, and I finally got pictures this past weekend. It is the Anna Tunic by Amy Butler. I found it pretty easy to construct, although I thought it would be hard to do. It is fully lined, and it can be worn with the belt or without. I really like the collar area, and the way it closes in the back.

It is easy to slip on over my head without fastening the buttons, which is nice. I will be able to wear it to work or on weekends. I think it will look cute with either jeans or khakis, and I am really excited about wearing it. That is pretty good for one of my first handmade shirts for me!


I am definitely making it again, and I already have some fabric for a version out of Amy Butler Midwest Modern in green

Details:
Pattern: Amy Butler Anna Tunic
Size: Medium-I may try the small next time, as it is a little big.
Fabric: Joanne's

No comments: