Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Felt Food!

All right, I have discovered the joys of felt food. I spent this morning making breakfast:

Maybe you would like a piece of toast, bacon, and an egg sunny-side-up?

Even better! Let's have a bacon, egg, and cheese sandwich.

No, I think I want pancakes with syrup, bacon, and an egg!

Wow! It took you so long to choose that it is now lunch time. How about a BLT with pickles, and swiss cheese?
No? Well, here is what we have to choose from at out sandwich station. There is bread, bacon, cheddar cheese, swiss cheese, tomatoes, pickles, and onions. What kind of sandwich would you like?
So you would like bologna, cheese, tomatoes, lettuce and pickles?


Wow, you made a thick one!


For dinner, we have a cheese quesadilla for an appetiser.


We can then move on to a salad with tomatoes, onions, and carrots.


For our main course, let's have ravioli with marinara sauce.



Yes, I went a little overboard. It was a little to much fun coming up with all the different meals. Who needs play food?

2 comments:

For the Love... said...

This is amazing! Perfect play food for a child...

I had no idea you were so crafty!

audreypawdrey said...

I kind of went overboard.:) It was a little too much fun, especially making all the meals and taking pictures... Thanks for stopping by!