Wednesday, March 21, 2012

{WIP} Wednesday

I am joining in with the fun over at Freshly Pieced this week for Work in Progress Wednesday!

My big finish this past week is my "I Love Sushi Quilt!", which I do love so very much.

I originally blogged about it here, but here is a quick recap.  I was a pattern tester for Sonja Callaghan of artisania.  She designed this awesome pattern, and it will be for sale soon!  Isn't it a lovely pattern?

Works in Progress:
-need to blog about two dresses I finished this week!
-need to finish putting together the top of my Swoon quilt.  It is finished, but I don't think my sashing was very accurate because it doesn't lay flat on the floor.  Therefore, I am contemplating ripping it apart and starting over-with the sashing only!
-add elastic to a skirt for my daughter
-make two more dresses-have the fabric just need to cut it out and sew!

On the back burner:
Geese in the Forest Quilt
Two(!) Nine Patch Quilts (all the nine patches are complete, need sashing, etc.)
Craftster Lap Quilt Swap Batik Quilt-top is finished
Star Quilt a Long-top is finished
50 States Swap Quilt-stalled forever until I figure out how to make this work
I know I am forgetting some here!

Total:
WIP-11
Finish-1  :)




6 comments:

Shanna said...

Your sushi quilt is just great!! Very creative :o)

Katie B said...

I love your Sushi quilt! So clever.

Anonymous said...

The sushi is so much fun.

I understand wanting to redo the ashing- it's probably worth it, because if it is bothering you a little bit now, that probably won't change- unless it is to get worse!

Rose Smith Quilts said...

Love the sushi quilt. So unusual and really eye catching.

Rose Smith Quilts said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lynette said...

Yep, "Sushi" is really cool :D