Monday, January 2, 2012

Goodbye 2011-Hello, 2012!

I didn't mean to be away from this space for so long.  Things became incredibly busy around here with working full time, going to a fabulous quilt retreat, having guests for Thanksgiving and Christmas, and loving on my two-year-old girl.  I have been sewing away, but I didn't have time to take pictures or upload them or much of anything on the blogging front, which means I have new things to share!

One of my favorite things to do on New Year's is look back at everything I have made over the previous year, so I am going to share that quickly here.

This past year I finished four quilts: scrappy disappearing nine patch, a yo-yo quilt, sewconnected and sewconnected 2.


1. Scrappy Disappearing Nine Patch, 2. Yo-Yo Quilt, 3. Sewconnected Quilt-Back, 4. Sewconnected Quilt, 5. Back of Wonky ABC Quilt, 6. Wonky ABC I-Spy Quilt

This year every quilt I made I absolutely love!

I also worked on several smaller projects throughout the year.

1. A Line Fall Dress, 2. Shearwater Kaftan in Loulouthi, 3. DSC_0147, 4. Memorial Day Weekend 038, 5. hexagon pillow, 6. Tablerunner, 7. FRMQG Mug Rug Swap, 8. back of tutu, 9. Pincushion I paper pieced, 10. School House Tunic, 11. Apron!12. Not available

This coming year I would like to complete the following projects:
-6 dresses for my daughter
-Dog Quilt-(almost finished!)
-Sherbert Pips Quilt-two of these!
-start my Farmer's wife quilt
-baby quilt for my new niece or nephew born in June 2012
-another baby quilt
-Geese in the Forest Quilt-started/ need to finish
-Christmas Quilt for next year
-String Quilt
-Spring tablerunner for my mom
-Finish one more wip

I am hoping setting these goals will help me get them done!  Happy New Year everyone!

5 comments:

Jennie said...

Wow, Audrey, these projects are gorgeous! I'm sure your 2012 will be just as productive. Good luck!

Melissa said...

And there was your Barcelona skirt, and I'm sure a bunch of others! :)

You are an inspiration. Really.

Can't wait to see what comes from Audreypawdrey in 2012! :)

Mama Urchin said...

I like looking back on what I made at at the end of the year too. All your projects are beautiful.

Katie B said...

That's quite a list! Happy New Year!

Melodee said...

A beautiful collection of completed projects. I especially like the rainbow quilt in your header. I want to make Amandas postage stamp quilt and thought I would use the grided fusible interfacing, just can't seem to find anything but the 2" size, would prefer smaller squares.