Friday, October 15, 2010

I hope to finish this weekend...

Well, I may not finish the whole thing, but I hope to have all the quilting done! I worked on it this past weekend, and I am so happy with the way it is turning out so far. I have used five bobbins, and I have been to the store twice for thread. I don't know why I bought a little spool-what was I thinking?

It has been busy around here this past week. We had parent-teacher conferences Wednesday and Thursday, so I was at work from 6:30 am didn't arrive home until 8:30 on Wednesday. Thursday was 6:30 in the morning until 6:00 at night. I am so happy it is almost the weekend!

3 comments:

Karen said...

Audrey that is looking beautiful. Is this the quilt you were working on last year? I need to dig out some UFO quilts and get them done.

Katie B said...

Can't wait to see the finished quilt!

isolada. by design said...

And I happen to know you've finished the quilting and started the binding. :) I love it, Audrey, and I know the finished piece will be gorgeous. You've put a lot of time...and thread...into it! I've a lap quilt top I never finished. You've inspired me to put it on my To Do List and get back at it.

It was a great weekend for our Tigers! LOL.

Enjoy.

Ana