Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Star Quilt A Long Week 10 and Layout


I am almost done with the Star Quilt A Long! Above is Week 10. I had a problem with the point on the left. I don't know why that one turned out so close to the edge and the rest did not.

Here it is laid out on the floor. I am missing Week 13's star (which appears next Monday) it will be yellow and blue. I am also missing parts of two of the setting blocks. If you look in the top row, you can see where I messed up! I somehow assembled that block weird, so I have to go back and finish it. Between each of the blocks will be a 12.5 inch solid border with another brown square in all the corners. Almost there!

4 comments:

jacquie said...

This is looking great. I'm no where near this point. I have lots of catching up to do.

Jen said...

I love the fabric you used and the overall colors of the quilt. It's going to be stunning when you get done.

Thanks for entering my giveaway. Be sure to pass the word along as I'll be having a new giveaway every week. Check back on Friday to see who won.

Anonymous said...

It's gorgeous!!! I love your fabrics, they go so well with each other.

SewAmy said...

omg Audrey, the quilt is turning out beautiful. I may try to do another block today. I LOVE yours.