Sunday, January 20, 2008

Library Thing

Here is a really cool site where you can catalog your books. I am trying to use it to keep track of what books I have read. It has really improved over the last year since I have been a member, but I am not very good about adding books, hence I am not a paying member yet. I definitely own more books than are listed under my library. I keep thinking I will remember to add books as I check them out and/or buy them but I usually forget. One of the cool features is you can see book suggestions based on what is in your library or unsuggestions... Maybe a goal for 2008 should be to update frequently?
It is also the source of the cool widget located on the top right of my blog.
Anyway check out my library....
http://www.librarything.com/catalog/audreys

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wassup Audrey Pawdrey! Congrats on the new blog. I'm anxious to see what direction you're gonna take it. It took a while for me to figure mine, and I'm still working on it, but now we can be blog buddies!

BTW, my friend Travis is a huge supporter of Library Thing, so maybe you guys can link up and start recommending each other books.